A chief cook is a senior most crew member working in the steward's department of a merchant ship. The chief cook's principal role is to ensure the preparation and serving of meals that are both delicious and nutritious for All crew ship.
The Electrician is a person with moderate experience in the electrical field. He provides services regarding inspection, maintenance, and repair of installations and electrical equipment.
- Socializing with Guests during their time on board: during the first embark and final debark of Guests, during excursion disembarkations, the various cocktails during the cruise, the theme parties and on the various occasions and meetings when Guests gather in the lounges during the day or the evening. Paying particular attention to Guests travelling alone, who might have more difficulties fitting into shipboard life.
- Being available to address all Guests’ needs, providing them with detailed information about the various on-board revenue services. To this purpose being constantly informed of each and every aspect of the cruise product in all services, and in the eventuality of any changes
- Publicizing the various entertainment and cruise staff activities, trying to involve Guests in active or passive participation, following their typology and their needs.
- Cooperating with the organization of activities which promote and enhance the various services on board, the excursions and the concessionaries, in order to ensure a positive revenue come-back.
- Making the most of materials available for the cruise staff (scenery, costumes…etc…). Preparing what is necessary for the various activities well in advance, paying attention to details, using things in a correct and efficient way.
Reports directly to the Chief Children Animator, works individually and as part of a team in order to entertain and socialize with young guests at all times throughout the cruise. He/she has to develop the children/teens entertainment programme and prepare and keep in order the materials in the Children/Teens club.
- Greets all guests immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Uses a positive and clear speaking voice, taking the time to understand all requests in detail.
- Responsible for being a determined and focused performer in a team of empowered Guest Services professionals who will strive to deliver focused and extraordinary customer service.
FPSO JOB VACANCIES :