Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Administrative work in the onboard hospital
- Participate in maintaining Hospital conditions for a smooth and efficient work process;
- The working area will primarily be situated in the Hospital;
- Collect basic patient data and upload documents/invoices;
- Archive medical documentation and other hospital records;
- Check expiring date of the onboard inventory for medicines and sanitary materials.
Specific duties only for Costa Asia:
- Translation support for medical team during the consultation and emergency call including the explanation for the administration of the drugs prescribed by the doctor;
- In case of a Medical Emergency experienced by passenger or crew elsewhere outside the Hospital, under the instruction of the Ship’s Doctor, to provide translation assistance;
- Preparation and follow-up consultation visits with translation assistance when necessary.